Sorry I've been out of touch for so long. I haven't been online (except my phone) since closing.
Closing went extremely well. I felt as if we signed less papers there than we did during the initial contract signing. We signed all papers and were out the door with our keys in 60-minutes flat. The schedule for the rest of the week is as follows. I'll have posts walking through these.
- Finish priming garage walls, ceiling & trim
- Seal Granite, tile grout
- Paint garage walls in AM / Afternnon
- PM - Etching process for garage epoxy
- AM - Apply garage floor epoxy & traction chips
- PM - Transport Fish from Apartment
- General Moving Day
- Garage utility sink installation
- Acquire Pool table & move
I plan on posting pictures of the special projects (not all posted here) of things like modifications that every Milan on the planet doesn't already have.