Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Closing

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been out of touch for so long.  I haven't been online (except my phone) since closing.

Closing went extremely well.  I felt as if we signed less papers there than we did during the initial contract signing.  We signed all papers and were out the door with our keys in 60-minutes flat.  The schedule for the rest of the week is as follows.  I'll have posts walking through these.

  • Wednesday
    • Finish priming garage walls, ceiling & trim
    • Seal Granite, tile grout
  • Thursday
    • Paint garage walls in AM / Afternnon
    • PM - Etching process for garage epoxy
  • Friday
    • AM - Apply garage floor epoxy & traction chips
    • PM - Transport Fish from Apartment
  • Saturday
    • General Moving Day
    • Garage utility sink installation
  • Sunday
    • Acquire Pool table & move
I plan on posting pictures of the special projects (not all posted here) of things like modifications that every Milan on the planet doesn't already have.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on closing!!! You are officially a home-owner!

    ReplyDelete