|Santa Lucia Granite|
- Interior - Carpet, tile, hardwood, cabinets, counter top, fixtures, fireplace
- Exterior - Color Scheme (Siding, trim, shutters)
- Electrical - Meeting with Guardian for security system, cable, phone, internet wiring.
We had our meeting with the Design Center last week.
- Kitchen / Mudroom / Powder Room
- Countertop - Everyone and their brother has a suggestion for what kind of counter top to get. We're going with a lighter granite pictured here.
- Cabinets - We're going with darkest cherry option. When we saw them at the model, we were blown away.
- Flooring - This is still an open topic. We originally wanted hardwood but we started to hear that you can scratch, wear-out and damage hardwood flooring. Megan wanted tile in the mudroom (which is a custom change). So now we're going to head back to the Design Center to look at the tile again for the floors.
|Cherry Cabinets w/ Santa Lucia Granite|
Note: The kitchen picture is one I found online that happened to have the combination of materials we're going with. This was not provided by Ryan. I'm hoping it looks this good! The only difference I see is that we will not have a tile backsplash, we want to do that on our own down the road.
|SD91 - Alabaster Sands|
- Living Room / Dining Room / Foyer & Hall
- All hardwood flooring with the color Gunsmoke
- Owner's Bath
- We're going with DalTile SD-91 Alabaster Sands pictured on the right. The accent tile used in the picture is not what Ryan offers. We're going with a more simple accent tile.
- Hall Bath
- Basic white with a vine listello at eye level.
- Same as owners bath, but this only on the floor.
- Still undecided, we like the Sandstone but can't pick it due to one of our surrounding neighbors already has it. We're looking into "Tan" but want to see a sample before selecting it.
Next: Meeting with Guardian